Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 7 Bath, 10,197 sqft, $270/sqft
Absolutely Stunning 2 Story, Lake Front Home In Lakewood. This Gated Community Home Sits On One Full Acre That Backs To Ward Reservoir and Has The Best Panoramic Mountain Views You Will Find. You Will Know From The Moment You Enter The Two Story Grand Foyer That This Home Is Something Special. With 5 Bedrooms, 7 Bathrooms, and A Little Over 10,000 Square Feet Of Living Space, This Home Has The Room You Expect For Your Lifestyle. The Finishes and Details Throughout This Sprawling Home Are Nothing Short Of Spectacular. From The Hand Troweled Wall Finishes, Custom Cabinetry, Exhaustive Travertine Work, Custom Lighting Fixtures, and Custom Iron Work You Can Tell That No Detail Was Overlooked When Designing This Home. Every Amenity You Want and Expect Is Here. Don't Forget The Rolling Outdoor Areas. Walk Your Grounds Or Take A Dip In The Lake, All While Enjoying The Most Amazing Mountain Views In The City. This Home Is Luxury and It's Waiting For You.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 7
- Total Sqft: 10,197 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 10,197 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 3,677 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 43,560 sqft (1.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 6932619
- On Market: 30 days
- County: Bear Creek
- Neighborhood: Harvey Park
- View: Golf Course View,Mountain View,River/Lake View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 5
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2002
- Heat: Forced Air,Radiant
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 0 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Bedroom,Dining Room,Family Room,Great Room,Other
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Concrete,Stone,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Jack & Jill Bath,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Security Entrance,Security System,Speakers, Built-in,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Deck,Fence,Garden Area,Gas Grill,Patio,Pond/Lake,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Lasley
- Junior High: Bear Creek
- High School: Bear Creek
Listing by Redefy
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.