Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 2,800 sqft, $425/sqft
Fully Remodeled Wandering Ranch Home On Almost An Acre. Property Has A Domestic Well For Irrigation and Potentially For Horse. There Is A Large Shed and An Accessory Dwelling With A Kitchenette and 3/4 Bathroom. The Property Is Very Flat and Has Amazing Views For The Foothills, North & South Table Mountain As Well As Long Peak. It Is Has Everything You Need On One Level.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 2,800 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,800 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 630 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 38,150 sqft (0.88 acres)
- MLS ID: 5604755
- On Market: 08 days
- County: Wheat Ridge
- Neighborhood: Linda Vista
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1955
- Heat: Baseboard
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Heated Basement,Hot Tub/Spa,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Remodeled,Storm Windows,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Front Porch,Gutters,Hot Tub/Spa,Patio,Playground Area,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Vivian
- Junior High: Everitt
- High School: Wheat Ridge
Listing by ECOLUXE REAL ESTATE
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.