Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 3,826 sqft, $205/sqft
Casella Floorplan With A Finished Basement and Upgrades Galore - This Is The Solterra Home You Have Been Waiting For. Ideal Cul-De-Sac Location With Breathtaking Views To The West. Unique Entry Through A Stone Turret. Curb Appeal and A Terrific Exterior Color Scheme With Lots Of Stone. The Main Floor Features Hardwood Floors, Main Floor Study, Formal Dining, Great Room, Large Kitchen, Breakfast Nook, Butler Pantry, and Stone Fireplace. The Kitchen Is Perfect For Entertaining With A Large Granite Island and Eat In Kitchen Nook. S/S Appliances. 4 Bedrooms Are Located On The 2nd Floor Â“ Including The Master Suite With A Luxurious Bath and Huge Walk-In Closet. 2nd-Floor Laundry. The Finished Basement Adds A Guest Bedroom, Large Rec Room, and Ample Storage Space. Home Features A 3 Car Garage. Nestled In A Postcard-Perfect World Between Urban Denver and The Surrounding Green Mountains, Solterra Offers Residents A Four-Season Wonderland For Active Living. Come Live The Solterra Life!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 3,826 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,608 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 974 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 6,005 sqft (0.14 acres)
- MLS ID: 3865010
- On Market: 22 days
- County: Green Mountain
- Neighborhood: Solterra
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2017
- Builder: Cardel Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Hot Tub/Spa,Interior Basement Entrance,Internet Access (Wired),Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Speakers, Built-in,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Other),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Sump Pump
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Rooney Ranch
- Junior High: Dunstan
- High School: Green Mountain
Listing by 360dwellings Real Estate
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.