Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
8 Bed , 5 Bath, 5,404 sqft, $176/sqft
Impressive Ranch Home In The Overlook At Bear Creek. This Amazing Home Offers More Than What Can Be Said In A Few Sentences. With Over 5,400 Sq.Ft., This Home Offers 8 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, 1 Gas Fireplace In Great Room, 2nd Slate Fireplace In Lower Level, 2 Kitchens, Mother-In-Law Suite In Lower Level, An Open Floor Plan, Oversized 3 Car Garage, New Granite and New Tile Floors In The Bathrooms, New Paint, Large Kitchen With Granite Counters, All New Kitchaid Appliances, Double Ovens, Kitchen Pantry, and Views, Views, Views From The Hogback To Denver Tech, All On Over A 1/2 Acre Lot ($80k Premium) Tucked Back Next To A Secluded Cul-De-Sac! Fully Finished Walkout Basement (Possible Teenage Apartment), With 10' Ceilings, Intercom System, Security System, Mature Landscaping (Professionally Done), Large Trees, Lots Of Light, Large Deck, and Peaceful.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 8
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 5,404 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,340 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,685 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 23,112 sqft (0.53 acres)
- MLS ID: 2179656
- On Market: 23 days
- County: Bear Creek
- Neighborhood: Overlook at Bear Creek
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 11
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2004
- Builder: Sheffield Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Great Room
- Roof: Architectural Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Vinyl/Linoleum,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Internet Access (Wired),Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Radon Mitigation System,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Updated,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Front Porch,Gutters,Lighting,Professional Landscaping,Solar,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Green Gables
- Junior High: Carmody
- High School: Bear Creek
Listing by Keller Williams Advantage Realty LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.