Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,468 sqft, $252/sqft
Fantastic Brick Ranch In 16 Lakes Subdivision Gated Community ~ Premium Lot With Lake Views On 16th Green Of Bear Creek Golf Club! Spectacular Views Of Water and Golf Course. A Beautifully Appointed Home With Vaulted Ceilings, Rounded Archways, Open Floor Plan, Plentiful Light, Quality Pella Windows & Doors. Spacious Main Floor Master In View Of Lake & Access To Trex Deck, Adjoining 5-Pc Bath W/ Jetted Tub & Walk-In Closets. Chef Kitchen Features A Slab Granite Island/Counters, Custom Tile From Santa Fe, Gas Cook Top W/ Side Burners, Dbl Ovens, 2 Pantries, Slide-Out Drawers. Walk Out Basement Offers Space To Grow With Rec Room, Extra Study, Full Bath, 3 Bedrooms, One Of Which Is A Second Master W/ En-Suite 3/4 Bath and Lake Views, Patio Access. Hot Water Baseboard Heat On Main Floor & Radiant Floor Heat In Bsmt & Garage. A Friendly and Peaceful Community Awaits! You'll Love The Low Maintenance Living As The Hoa Handles Common Area/Lawn Maintenance, Snow Removal & Trash. You're Home!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,468 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,245 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,234 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 8,274 sqft (0.19 acres)
- MLS ID: 6898868
- On Market: 21 days
- County: Green Mountain
- Neighborhood: Bear Creek
- View: Golf Course View,River/Lake View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2000
- Heat: Baseboard,Radiant
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Utility Sink,Vaulted
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Front Porch,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Devinny
- Junior High: Dunstan
- High School: Green Mountain
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.