Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 7,480 sqft, $133/sqft
Price Reduction! Beautiful Custom Lakewood Home Located On 1/2 Acre Lot and On The Bear Creek Golf Club. Absolutely Amazing Mountain Views! Sprawling Ranch With Walkout Basement and Over 7,000 Finished Square Feet. This Home Is Sure To Please Those Who Love To Entertain. Plenty Of Indoor Space Plus Two Large Decks For Outdoor Entertaining. This Sought After Ranch Floor Plan Has Main Floor Master Suite With Walk In Closet, 5 Piece Master Bath, and Separate Entrance To Upper and Lower Deck Plus Two Guest Bedrooms With Jack and Jill Bathroom, Office, Powder Room, Laundry Room, Living Room, Dining Room, Breakfast Nook Plus Loft Above Kitchen Area. Basement Is 90% Finished With Plenty Of Storage, Two Additional Bedrooms With Jack and Jill Bath, Family Room With Kitchenette, State Of The Art Media Room, Game Room Plus More! Newly Finished Hardwood Floors, Large Windows That Allow Plenty Of Natural Light, Views From Almost Every Room and An Oversized 4 Car Garage.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 7,480 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,732 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 3,211 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 22,041 sqft (0.51 acres)
- MLS ID: 2657416
- On Market: 19 days
- County: Green Mountain
- Neighborhood: Bear Creek
- View: Golf Course View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1995
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Game Room,Home Theater,Interior Basement Entrance,Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Security System,Smoke Free,Updated,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Washer
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Patio,Deck,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Devinny
- Junior High: Dunstan
- High School: Green Mountain
Listing by Keller Williams DTC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.