Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,749 sqft, $266/sqft
This Is A One Of A Kind Property In Central Lakewood - 10 Minutes From Light Rail, 15 Minutes To Denver. Wonderful Mountain Views! Just Under 2 Acre Lot With Desirable Updated Ranch Home! Walk-Out Basement Includes A Mother-In-Law Set Up With Full Kitchen. Two Huge Out Buildings For Many Uses. The List Goes On and On! You Wont Find Another Property Like This One.New Roofs On House, Garage, and Horse Stables. New Pump, Pipe, and Wire In The Well. Car Guys Dream Place, 1800 Sq Ft Garage, Another 5000 Sq Ft Metal Building, and Plenty Of Area To Park Trailers Or Equipment. Great Views. Zoned R-1-43 City Of Lakewood: Zoned For Horses and Man Other Type Of Animals. Builders: Property Is Prime For Building Town Homes Or Condos. Go To The City Of Lakewood To Change Zoning For A Builder's Project.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,749 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,749 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 2 acres (86,684 sqft)
- MLS ID: 5236700
- On Market: 16 days
- County: Bear Creek
- Neighborhood: Lakewood
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Raised Ranch
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1979
- Heat: Hot Water
- Cooling: Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Game Room
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Patio
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Green Gables
- Junior High: Carmody
- High School: Bear Creek
Listing by Colorado Flat Fee Realty Inc
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.