Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
12 Bed , 7 Bath, 5,766 sqft, $169/sqft
* Very unique student housing investment opportunity offering one building containing four (4) individual condo units built in 1981. Each condo has 3 bedrooms and 1 3/4 baths. * Colorado Christian University (CCU) is located approximately three (3) blocks to the east of the subject property and currently has a master lease on all of the four (4) units. The current Lease expires on June 30, 2018. * CCU is responsible for all the utilities, insurance, snow and trash removal, interior and exterior lighting, janitorial, minor plumbing repairs, furnace and a/c filter replacement, broken glass (not covered by insurance), annual carpet cleaning and annual preventative maintenance of the boilers, water heaters and a/c. * Owner is responsible for the Real Estate Taxes (2016: $4,867.78), HOA dues $100 per month and repairs over $2,500 per occurrence. * Current rental income is $5,200/per month for all four (4) units. * Great opportunity for a turn key investment.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 12
- Bathrooms: 7
- Total Sqft: 5,766 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,766 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 1,774 sqft (0.04 acres)
- MLS ID: 9565589
- On Market: 02 days
- County: Lakewood
- Neighborhood: Lakewood
- Type: Income
- Parking: 6
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1981
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Other
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features:
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: South Lakewood
- Junior High: Creighton
- High School: Lakewood
Listing by FAIRBAIRN COMMERCIAL INC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.