Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
8 Bed , 6 Bath, 4,978 sqft, $261/sqft
This property has a Sheridan street address but it's really it's own tucked away compound. Very quiet and peaceful complex. This 4-plex plus 2 detached garages and RV parking is a unique Income Property that is designed to maximize your income profit. Every unit has been updated in the 90's and very well cared for over the years. Seller has building plans and permits for all the additions. Spacious larger units and quaint smaller units. All units are in good condition. Garages/workshops are leased for a total of $1,295 month. Garages/workshops have dry wall, heating/cooling, 100amp. Roof replaced this year. Bring All Buyer's! Lease's expiring this year although all tenants would like to renew. Do not approach tenants call Listing Agent for a showing. Seller is Motivated.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 8
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 4,978 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,978 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 21,400 sqft (0.49 acres)
- MLS ID: 4677038
- On Market: 04 days
- County: Alameda Int'l
- Neighborhood: Porter & Anthony
- Type: Income
- Structure: Multi-Story
- Parking: 15
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1948
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Vinyl/Linoleum
- Interior Features: Master Bath,Master Suite
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Deane
- Junior High: Alameda Int'l
- High School: Alameda Int'l
Listing by Keller Williams Realty Downtown LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.