Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,891 sqft, $544/sqft
Fantastic Opportunity In Lakewood With Multiple Opportunities To Make It Your Own! The Property Has Split Zoning With The Western Half Being Zoned Residential Multi-Family (R-Mf) and The Eastern Half Zoned Two-Family and Small Lot Residential (R-2) [picture 28 Shows Zoning Map] There Is A Well Located On The Property and A Brand New Service Panel Located Near The Office. The Spacious Office Space Is A Dream Come True That Is Connected To A Shop With A Car Lift, With Added On Additional Storage. There Is Also An Over-Sized Garage Connected With Central A/C. New Roof. Central A/C In Office/Over-Sized Garage The Opportunities Are Endless! Take Advantage Of The Non-Conforming Use To Use As Income Property, Run Your Own Business From Your Very Own Home, Use The Land As Horse Property Or Take Advantage Of The Split Zoning By Subdividing The Property!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,891 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,891 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 28,880 sqft (0.66 acres)
- MLS ID: 8824000
- On Market: 10 days
- County: Alameda Int'l
- Neighborhood: Cloverdale West
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Multi-Level
- Parking: 11
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1951
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Wood Floors
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features:
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Deane
- Junior High: Alameda Int'l
- High School: Alameda Int'l
Listing by inMotion Group Properties
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.