Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 5 Bath, 6,140 sqft, $211/sqft
Rare Opportunity To Own This Magnificent Custom Home Nestled At The Base Of Belmar Park and Perfectly Situated On A Serene Half-Acre Just Minutes From Lodo Or Red Rocks. It Is The Only Home On The Park Which Is Surrounded By Open Space On All Three Sides. Premium Upgrades Are Too Many To List Including Gourmet Eat-In Kitchen With Wolf and Sub-Zero Appliances, William Ohs Cabinetry and Granite Counters. Stunning 2-Story Brick Fireplace With Quadra-Fire Insert and 9-Foot Arched Pella Windows Overlooking The Park. The Master Bedroom Offers A 6-Piece Ensuite Bathroom With Restoration Hardware Dual Vanities and Lighting, and A Pedestal Hydrotherapy Tub. The Expansive Finished Walk-Out Basement Showcases Custom Cork Flooring and Woodwork, and Includes A Man-Cave With Pub Booth, Wet Bar, Beverage Fridge,and A Workout Room. Outside You™ll Find A She-Shed, Oversized 3-Car Garage, Gorgeous Backyard and Downtown Views. No Detail Has Been Overlooked In This Remarkable Move-In-Ready Home.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 6,140 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,140 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,216 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 23,394 sqft (0.54 acres)
- MLS ID: 2510740
- On Market: 22 days
- County: Alameda Int'l
- Neighborhood: Belmar Park
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1985
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs,Insert,Wood Basement,Living Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Heated Basement,Interior Basement Entrance,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Smoke Free,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Water Softener,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Playground Area,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed,Water Feature,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Patterson
- Junior High: Alameda Int'l
- High School: Alameda Int'l
Listing by Keller Williams DTC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.