Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 6,231 sqft, $185/sqft
Incredible Views! 3 Acre Estate! Live Minutes From Golden and The Foothills For A Fraction Of The Price. Let Elegance Surround You In This Custom Built Home. This Estate Is 4 Blocks To The Light Rail, 3 Blocks To 6th Ave Yet Feels Like You Are In The Country With The Trees, Pond and Stream That Sit On The Property. Mother-In-Law Suite With A Private Entrance and Drive. The Walk Out Ranch Has Two Separate Living In Areas and Entrances! Great For Extended Family, Children Or Rental Income. The Home Boasts 3 Fireplaces, Gourmet Kitchen, Cherry Cabinets, 6 Burner Gas Range, Double Convection Oven, Built-In Frig, Slab Granite, Bar Frig, Butler's Pantry, Exercise/Mud Room, Expansive Family Room, and So Much More. Unique, One Of A Kind Property... 4 Car Garage Plus Room For Out Building. Appraised For $1.4mm Sept. 2015! Https://Tours.Mediamaxphotography.Com/Public/Vtour/Display/945646?idx=1#!/
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 6,231 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,711 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 3,465 sqft
- Lot size: 3 acres (130,256 sqft)
- MLS ID: 7001387
- On Market: 04 days
- County: Lakewood
- Neighborhood: Lakewood
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 10
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1948
- Heat: Baseboard,Forced Air,Radiant,Wall Heater
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Master Bedroom,Rec/Bonus Room
- Roof: Cement Shake
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Exterior Basement Entrance,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Home Theater,Interior Basement Entrance,Internet Access (Wired),Master Bath,Master Suite,Radon Mitigation System,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Triple Pane Windows,Updated,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Deck,Exterior Basement Entrance,Garden Area,Gas Grill,Gutters,Pond/Lake,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Water Feature
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Dennison
- Junior High: Creighton
- High School: Lakewood
Listing by MB First Choice Real Estate Brokers LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.