Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
0 Bed , 0 Bath, 0 sqft, $/sqft
Come see this secluded 3 acre build site in Stonehenge at Roxborough Park, with its stunning 180 degrees views of the Denver metropolitan areas from Golden on the North to downtown Denver, to the Tech Center on the south and beyond!! Absolutely Amazing... a must see property!! This rare property is at the top of Thunder Run road and was the Developer's choice lot! It borders State Park & Pike National Forest with views of the majestic rock formations, Arrowhead Golf Course, Roxborough State Park Land, the Boulder Flatiron Mountains and sparking city lights. Roxborough is a private, gated community and is a Colorado Natural Area & a Natural Landmark. Roxborough State park has close to 4,000 acres with dramatic red-rock formations, unique plant and a plethora of wildlife ranging from elk to mule deer.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 0
- Bathrooms: 0
- Total Sqft: 0 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 0 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 3 acres (130,332 sqft)
- MLS ID: 4292527
- On Market: 15 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Stonehenge at Roxborough
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Land
- Parking: 0
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 0
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features:
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Junior High:
- High School:
Listing by LoKation
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.