Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,830 sqft, $186/sqft
Gorgeous Walk-Out Stucco Ranch Style Home Offers 5 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms On A Fabulous 3.8 Acres Property Just Minutes From Chatfield State Park. Great Lay Out With Plenty Of Room To Entertain Families and Friends. Perfect Home For Multi Generation Living With 2 Kitchens, 2 Laundry Room, Elevator From Lower Patio To Upper Covered Deck. Huge Chef's Kitchen With Stainless Steel Appliances, Kitchen Island With Prep Sink, and Plenty Of Cabinets For Storage and A Big Walk-In Pantry. Big Master Suite With 5-Piece Bath, His and Her Walk-In Closets, Vaulted Ceiling and Awesome Views From Bed and Bathroom. Bring Your Horses, Bring Your Chickens, Bring Your Toys and Enjoy The Country Living Yet Minutes From Shopping, Schools, Light Rail, State Park, and Easy Access To Highway. A Must See To Appreciate!!! Seller Is A Listing Broker. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed, Buyers and Buyer's Agent To Verify.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,830 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,830 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,114 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 4 acres (165,528 sqft)
- MLS ID: 6661632
- On Market: 23 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Chatfield East
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 34
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1979
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Elevator,Exercise Room,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Remodeled,Updated,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Dog Run,Elevator Access,Fenced Pasture,Utility Shed
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Roxborough
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by HomeSmart Realty Group
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.