Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,715 sqft, $151/sqft
A Touch Of Heaven! Fabulous Home With A Lot Of Recent Updated: Spacious New Kitchen With Granite Countertops and A Beautiful Island* Upgraded Samsung Stainless Steel Appliances *extensive Hardwood Floors* Custom Staircase* New Windows* Main Level Office/Study*vaulted Ceilings* Large 3 Car Garage, Huge Master Suite With A Fireplace, 5-Piece Bath and Walk In Closet* Tankless Water Heater* New Interior and Exterior Paint* Formal Dining Room*close To Parks, Trails, Shopping, Restaurants, Schools. Loft* 3 Car Garage and More... Best Value In Highlands Ranch! Virtual Tour Available Here: Https://Tours.Virtuance.Com/Public/Vtour/Display/1206689?idx=1#!/
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,715 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,206 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 509 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 6,839 sqft (0.16 acres)
- MLS ID: 8285768
- On Market: 16 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Intravest
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1999
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Architectural Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Vinyl/Linoleum,Wood
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Open Floor Plan,Remodeled,Updated,Vaulted
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Professional Landscaping,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Redstone
- Junior High: Rocky Heights
- High School: Rock Canyon
Listing by PEOPLE'S REAL ESTATE SERVICE
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.