Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,625 sqft, $130/sqft
This Beautiful Updated Home Is Just What You've Been Looking For! The Open Floorplan With 2 Story Ceilings In Living Room and Family Room Is Ideal For Entertaining and Family Enjoyment! High End Features Include Hardwood Flooring Throughout, Plantation Shutters, Wrought Iron Balusters, Slab Granite, Stainless Steel Appliances, Island, Vessel Sinks, Euro Shower and Tile Inlay In Master. Back Yard Is Good Sized, Landscaped, Private and Fenced and Features A Large Deck and This Property Backs To Private Land! Full Basement Has 1/2 Bath and Partially Finished Exercise Room and Has A Great Layout For Your Own Design For More Space. Great Community Pool, Close Access To Shopping, Schools and All The Conveniences.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,625 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,200 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,613 sqft
- Lot size: 8,712 sqft (0.20 acres)
- MLS ID: 9010232
- On Market: 24 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Wildcat Ridge
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2000
- Builder: Falcon Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Five Piece Bath,Heated Basement,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Pet Free,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Sump Pump,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Deck,Dog Run,Fence,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Redstone
- Junior High: Rocky Heights
- High School: Rock Canyon
Listing by MB DJORUP & ASSOC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.