Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 6 Bath, 6,301 sqft, $389/sqft
With Unobstructed, Breathtaking 180 Degree Views Of The Front Range, This Gorgeous Walk-Out Ranch Estate On Six Plus Acres In Highland View Estates Exemplifies Colorado Living At Its Finest. No Detail Was Spared In This Complete Remodel. The Main Level Includes A Study, Guest Bed/Bath, Master Suite, Formal Dining, Living Room & Completely Remodeled Kitchen To Include Custom Cabinetry, Side-By-Side Refrigerator Freezer, Additional Two-Drawer Freezer, Beverage Refrigerator, Warming Drawer, Built-In Microwave, A Butcher Block Island W/ Breakfast Bar & An 8 Burner Viking Range. The Walk-Out Basement Boasts A Climate Controlled Wine Room, Full Wet Bar, Exercise Room, Media Room, & 2 Bedrooms/2 Baths. This Exceptional Home Provides The Utmost In Outdoor Living W/ A Huge, Fenced Backyard & Professional Landscaping. Entertaining Is Easy W/ A Charming Courtyard & A Wonderful Wrap-Around Trex Deck Designed To Maximize The 360 Degree Views Of The Front Range From Longs Peak To Pikes Peak!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 6,301 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,144 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 3,136 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 6 acres (273,557 sqft)
- MLS ID: 3735369
- On Market: 09 days
- County: Rock Canyon
- Neighborhood: MCARTHUR RANCH
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2001
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 4 Gas/Gas Logs Kitchen,Living Room,Master Bedroom,Other
- Roof: Cement Shake
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Five Piece Bath,Internet Access (Wired),Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Pantry,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Steam Room,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Dog Run,Fence,Garden Area,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Wildcat Mountain
- Junior High: Rocky Heights
- High School: Rock Canyon
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.