Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 4 Bath, 5,238 sqft, $220/sqft
Completely Custom Walk Out Ranch, Main Floor Master, Cul-De-Sac, Mountain, Golf Course and City Views, Open Floor Plan, Light and Bright, Vaulted Ceilings With Custom Beam Details, Cherry Hardwood, Slate and Travertine Floors, Custom Knotty Alder Cabinetry and Solid Core Doors, Granite Countertops Throughout, One Of A Kind Spiral Staircase With Artistic Wrought Iron Handrails (On All Staircases) Inside The Turret Leading To The Study/Art Space, Beautiful Waterfall Feature, 2 Fireplaces With Stone Surrounds, Custom Wood Trim and Crown Molding, Updated Plumbing, Lighting and Hardware Throughout, Commercial Grade Stainless Steel Appliances Including Washer and Dryer, Wet Bar With Wine Cellar, Window Coverings, Professionally Landscaped, 3 Decks, Sprinklers, Stucco and Stone Exterior With Stone Turret, Handcrafted Wood Corbels, Custom Concrete Driveway, Walk To Roxborough Nat'l Park, Trails, Minutes To Shopping, Arrowhead Golf Course, Chatfield State Park Plus Much More!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 5,238 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,088 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,669 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 20,778 sqft (0.48 acres)
- MLS ID: 6282723
- On Market: 24 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Roxborough Park
- View: City View,Golf Course View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2008
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Rec/Bonus Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Deck,Exterior Basement Entrance,Front Porch,Garden Area,Gutters,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Roxborough
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by MB Denver Colorado Realty Source
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.