Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,984 sqft, $547/sqft
You Must See This Absolutely Gorgeous Deer Creek Canyon Mountain Property. 40 Acres Of Beautiful, Wide-Open, Peaceful, Private Land Just Minutes From Town But Feels Like You Have Discovered A Secret Refuge. Pristine Air and Abundant, Pure Artesian Water. Plentiful Wildlife and Superb Mountain Views. Paved and Gated Access. Includes A 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath House With Attached Garage and 2nd Story Deck. Adjoining 38.5 Acres Of Aspen Groves and Sunny Meadows Full Of Wildflowers, Surrounded By Hillsides Of Pine, Spruce and Fir, All Healthy Due To Professional Forestry Management and Adjoining Nearly 700 Acres Of Open-Space Included In This Total Purchase Price ... You Don't Want To Miss Your Chance To Own This Beautiful Mountain Property. Call Now To Arrange For Your Private Tour Of This Truly Exceptional Property.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,984 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,984 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 79 acres (3,419,460 sqft)
- MLS ID: 3237724
- On Market: 20 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Deer Creek Canyon
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Multi-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1922
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Attic Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Pantry,Smoke Free,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Dog Run,Garden Area,Gutters,Solar,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: West Jefferson
- Junior High: West Jefferson
- High School: Conifer
Listing by Brokers Guild Real Estate
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.