Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
0 Bed , 0 Bath, 0 sqft, $/sqft
You must see this absolutely gorgeous Deer Creek Canyon mountain property. 78.5 acres of beautiful, wide-open, peaceful, private land just minutes from town but feels like you have discovered a secret refuge. Pristine air, plentiful wildlife and superb mountain views. Paved and gated access. One 40 acre parcel adjoining 38.5 acres of aspen groves and sunny meadows full of wildflowers, surrounded by gently sloping hillsides of pine, spruce and fir, all healthy due to professional forestry management and nearly 700 acres of adjoining open-space land... you don't want to miss your chance to own this beautiful mountain property. Call now to arrange for your private tour of this truly exceptional property.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 0
- Bathrooms: 0
- Total Sqft: 0 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 0 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 79 acres (3,419,460 sqft)
- MLS ID: 2794223
- On Market: 13 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Deer Creek
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Land
- Parking: 15
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 0
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features:
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Junior High:
- High School:
Listing by Brokers Guild-Cherry Creek Ltd.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.