Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 5,368 sqft, $210/sqft
Stunning Executive Home In Ken Caryl Valley! This Is Truly Colorado At Its Finest! You Will Love The Light and Open Floor Plan With A Rare Main Floor Master Suite! Soaring Vaulted Ceilings, Clerestory Windows, Beautiful Built Ins and New Hardwood Floors! The Kitchen Is Nicely Appointed With A Center Island, Stainless Appliances Including A Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops and Decorative Backsplash! The Main Floor Consists Of Formal Living and Dining Rooms, Family Room, Kitchen With Breakfast Nook, Master Suite With Adjoining Sitting Area Or Office, Powder Room and A Terrific Laundry/Mud Room! The Upper Level Has Three Large Bedrooms, A Loft and A Full Bathroom. The Huge Walk-Out Basement Boasts A Full Bathroom, Large Bedroom, Workout Room, Large Storage Area and A Home Theatre! Enjoy The Splendid Colo. Evenings On The Large Back Deck and Patio Area Complete With An Outdoor Fireplace! Ken Caryl Valley Is A Peaceful and Serene Neighborhood With Many Trails and Abundant Wildlife!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 5,368 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,100 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,207 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 11,548 sqft (0.27 acres)
- MLS ID: 2464234
- On Market: 21 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Ken Caryl Valley
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1995
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Remodeled,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Fence,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Bradford
- Junior High: Bradford
- High School: Chatfield
Listing by MB MARKET MASTERS REAL ESTATE
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.