Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,188 sqft, $175/sqft
Back On The Market - A New Price and A New Sewer Line! A Well-Loved Neighborhood Landmark, Family-Owned For Three Generations, Now Freshly Updated and Ready For New Owners. Well-Built With Great Natural Light, The House Has A Central Hall Floor Plan With Open Stairs, Gleaming Hardwoods and Remodeled & Updated Kitchen and Baths. A Deck Off The Kitchen Extends To The Side Yard. The Lower Level Is Remodeled and Updated With A Family Room, Large Laundry/Utility/Storage Room, An Extra Bedroom With Egress Window and A 3/4 Bath. A Great Location In Old Littleton, Quick Access To Lee Gulch Trail and Heritage High School, Near Littleton Museum, Ketring Lake and Park, Convenient To Light Rail, Broadway and C-470.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,188 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,120 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,125 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 11,631 sqft (0.27 acres)
- MLS ID: 2568282
- On Market: 13 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Sterne Park
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1943
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 2 Wood Family Room,Living Room
- Roof: Wood
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Foyer/Entry,Interior Basement Entrance,Pet Free,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Updated
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Deck,Exterior Basement Entrance,Garden Area,Gutters,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Moody
- Junior High: Euclid
- High School: Heritage
Listing by NOSTALGIC HOMES
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.