Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 6 Bath, 6,551 sqft, $610/sqft
Private, Quiet Retreat Set On 13 Acres In Exclusive Gated Community Just Minutes To C470. Completely Rebuilt Home With Exquisite Modern Finishes Featuring 5 Beds, 6 Bath, Designer Kitchen and Separate Apartment Above Garage For In-Laws Or Caretaker. Take In The Sweeping Mountain Views From The Many Patios, Pool, Or By One Of The Fire Pits. For Horse Lovers, There's A 3 Stall Horse Barn and Fenced Pasture. Surrounded By Open Space For Hiking and Biking, This Stunning, Modern Home Is One That Must Be Seen To Be Appreciated. Simply Stunning!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 6,551 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,551 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 14 acres (588,496 sqft)
- MLS ID: 5755926
- On Market: 13 days
- County: Chatfield
- Neighborhood: White Deer Valley
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2006
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room,Rec/Bonus Room
- Roof: Metal
- Flooring: Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Elevator,Exercise Room,Five Piece Bath,Hot Tub/Spa,Jack & Jill Bath,Master Bath,Master Suite,Security System,Speakers, Built-in,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Fenced Pasture,Hot Tub/Spa,Patio,Pool, Private,Sprinkler System
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Bradford Pri/Int
- Junior High: Deer Creek
- High School: Chatfield
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.