Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 6 Bath, 8,629 sqft, $220/sqft
Exquisite Custom Build Featuring Spectacular Mountain & City Views In The Desirable White Deer Valley Community. 3.17 Acres Of Beautiful Natural Landscape To Color Your Days! Gourmet Kitchen W/ Ss Kitchen Appliances, Walk-In Pantry, Hearth Room & Eating Space. Main Floor Master Bedroom Features 5-Pc Master Bath & Huge Walk-In Closet With Custom Shelving & Island. Enjoy Formal Dining, Great Room and Study On Main. Upstairs You'll Enjoy 3 More Bedrooms Ensuite and Loft. Professionally Partial Finished Walk-Out Basement Includes Media Room, Game Room, Bath, & Large Storage. Oversized 4 Car Finished Garage W/ Flooring, Cabinets & More. Entertain On Front Or Back Patios & Enjoy The Stunning Landscaping, Irrigation System, Extensive Dry Pebble Bed & Walkway Lighting. Invisible Dog Fence For Your Canine Friends. This Foothill Retreat Is Walking Distance To Deer Creek Canyon Park W/ 12.8 Miles Of Trails & Roughly 10 Minutes From C-470 & Kipling Pkwy. A Must See... This Home Is Sure To Please!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 8,629 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 7,170 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 3,359 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 3 acres (138,085 sqft)
- MLS ID: 4082857
- On Market: 8 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: White Deer Valley
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2001
- Builder: Custom
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Bedroom,Living Room,Other
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Game Room,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pantry,Radon Mitigation System,Security System,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Washer
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Patio,Exterior Basement Entrance,Front Porch,Gas Valve,Gutters,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Satellite Dish,Sprinkler System
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Bradford
- Junior High: Bradford
- High School: Chatfield
Listing by Brokers Guild-Cherry Creek Ltd.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.