Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,850 sqft, $649/sqft
140 Acre Property Sits Up With Fabulous Views Of The Platt River, Chatfield Reservoir and The Entire Front Range, To The North, Longs Peak, Down Town Denver, Dia, Tech Center, Castle Rock and To The South, Pikes Peak, The Most Incredible Views!beautiful Moss Rock Outcroppings With Plenty Of Trees. One Parcel Has A Small Home With High End Finishes, and The Rest Of The Lots All Have Electric To The Properties. 35 Kw Quality Back Up Commercial Generator With 3 1000 Gal Under Ground Propane Tanks. Irea Service But Self Sufficient If The Grid Goes Down. The Small Home Sits On 70 Acres and There Is Two Additional 35 Acre Properties That All Connect. Will Consider Selling All Or Part. This Is Truly A World Class Property Surrounded By Wilderness That Can't Be Matched. Building Our Dream Home On The Top Of The Mountain Went Down With The Crash So Did Our Health..So We Reluctantly Have To Sell. Motivated & Creative Sellers, and Will Listen To All Offers.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,850 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,850 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 145 acres (6,319,685 sqft)
- MLS ID: 2511851
- On Market: 15 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Cougar Mountain
- View: Mountain View,Valley
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2004
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Free-standing Other
- Roof: Composition Shingles,Metal
- Flooring: Carpet,Natural Stone
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Open Floor Plan,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Work Shop (Interior)
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Patio,Satellite Dish
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: West Jefferson
- Junior High: West Jefferson
- High School: Conifer
Listing by INTERNATIONAL NETWORK
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.