Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 6,188 sqft, $226/sqft
This Magnificent Masterpiece Is Undeniably The Most Fabulous and Special Home In All Of The Prestigious North Ranch At Ken Caryl, Offering Peace Away From The Hustle and Bustle Of The City Yet Perfect Proximity To Every Amenity! Soaring Ceilings & Big Bright Windows Showcasing Exquisite Panoramic Views Highlights A Dazzling Open Floorplan & Makes A Breathtaking Entrance Into This Home. A Spacious Family Room, Eat-In Gourmet Kitchen, Rustic Den and Formal Dining With Custom Epoxy Flooring, Plus A Mud Room and 2 Baths Completes The Main Level. Upper Level Features A Resort-Style Master With Gas Fireplace, Retreat & 5pc Bath, Plus 2 Bedrooms Serviced By A Full Jack-And-Jill Bath. Excellent Use Of Every Inch! Heated Tile Flooring, Perfectly Finished Walk Out Basement, Opulent Lighting and Paint, 1/2-Acre Lot With Trails and Red Rocks Outside Your Back Door, Surround Sound, Custom Wine Cellar, Finished Attic Observatory Room...The List Goes On With No Expense Spared & No Detail Overlooked!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 6,188 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,124 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,254 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 21,954 sqft (0.50 acres)
- MLS ID: 9752486
- On Market: 8 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Ken Caryl
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1997
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Stone,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Security System,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Sump Pump,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Deck,Front Porch,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Bradford
- Junior High: Deer Creek
- High School: Chatfield
Listing by RE/MAX Cherry Creek
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.