Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 1,776 sqft, $214/sqft
Rare Listing In Highline Crossing. Completely Remodeled Townhouse With Slab Granite In The Kitchen, Tile Backsplash and Stainless Steel Appliances; Includes Led Lighting Throughout, Remote Control Ceiling Fans and Spa Like Showers. The Main Level Is Open Plan Living With Bedrooms and Bathrooms On The Upper-Level and The Garden Level Basement Is Fully Finished and Includes An Additional Storage Room. The Well Designed and Energy-Efficient Home Includes A Washer and Dryer. It™s In A Great Location For Outdoor Enthusiasts With Direct Access To The 71-Mile Highline Canal Trail Which Is Perfect For Walking and Biking. Only Minutes From Mineral Light Rail Station, Santa Fe Drive, and C470. This Home Is Part Of The Highline Crossing Co-Housing Which Includes Community Vegetable and Flower Gardens and Promotes Community Participation and Shared Decision-Making. The Community Combines Some Of The Best Features Of Urban Living With An Old-Fashioned Sense Of Neighborhood and Terrific Amenities.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 1,776 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,776 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 592 sqft Garden Level
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 1828566
- On Market: 13 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Highline Crossing Cohousing Community
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Townhouse
- Parking: 1
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1995
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Heated Basement,Interior Basement Entrance,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Updated
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features:
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Runyon
- Junior High: Goddard
- High School: Heritage
Listing by BlueMatch
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.