Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,409 sqft, $164/sqft
What An Amazing Opportunity For You! This Incredible Home In The Ridgewood Neighborhood Has Everything You Could Want! With Four Bedrooms and Three Bathrooms, It Has Room For Everyone! New Paint Throughout This Masterpiece! Beautiful Double Pane Windows Let In Plenty Of Sunlight! A Brand New Roof Protects You From The Elements! Also, There Is Newer Carpet Throughout and Hardwood On The Main and Upper Levels and Brand New Carpet In The Open Finished Basement Along With Large Storage Rooms! A Wood-Burning Fireplace Is In The Family Room To Keep You Warm During The Winter! Don™t Miss All Of The Storage In The Huge Kitchen With Large Island! Out Back You Have A Great Yard and Even A Three Season Room For Your Comfort and Entertaining! Come See This Home Today!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,409 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,972 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 873 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 11,369 sqft (0.26 acres)
- MLS ID: 6167640
- On Market: 18 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Ridgewood
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Tri-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1970
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Wood
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Heated Basement,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Pantry,Smoke Free,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Front Porch,Gutters,Lighting,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Runyon
- Junior High: Euclid
- High School: Heritage
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.