Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,705 sqft, $360/sqft
Magnificent Mountain Home With Million-Dollar Views! This Spacious House Has Floor To Ceiling Windows To See The Stunning View Of The City Along With The Forest and Wild Life That Surrounds The Property. Gourmet Kitchen With A Huge Granite Island, Farmhouse Sink, and 6 Burner Gas Stove. Gleaming Wood and Tile Floors Are Warmed By Whole House Radiant Heat. Plenty Of Room For Guests, Currently Sleeps 13. The House Was Designed To Give You All Of The Comforts Of A Luxury Home, Yet Also Meets The Needs Of A Mountain Property With A Large Mud Room, Attached Garage, & Propane Piped Directly To Outdoor Grill. The Sweeping Views From The Deck Are Truly Breathtaking As The City Lights Begin To Twinkle As Evening Approaches. Detached 4 Car Garage Holds The Included Tractor For Snow Removal, 2 Atv™s, & Much More! If You™ve Been Waiting For A Luxury Mountain Home That Isn™t Far From Denver, Come See This One Soon!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,705 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,226 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,916 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 40 acres (1,751,112 sqft)
- MLS ID: 6538774
- On Market: 11 days
- County: Conifer
- Neighborhood: Pleasant Park
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2012
- Heat: Radiant
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Double Pane Windows,Fully Furnished,Heated Basement,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Exterior Basement Entrance,Gas Valve,Grill,Gutters,Satellite Dish
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: West Jefferson
- Junior High: West Jefferson
- High School: Conifer
Listing by Keller Williams Preferred Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.