Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 4 Bath, 2,748 sqft, $246/sqft
This Rowhome Near Downtown Littleton Has A Great Location, Convenient To Shops and Restaurants. Built In 2006, This Home Has Many Custom Features Including Solid Wood Doors, Hardwood Floors, Crown Molding, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, A Fully Finished Tandem 3 Car Garage, and Is Elevator Optional. Outstanding Open Floor Plan, Suitable For Entertaining. Dual Master Suites. Multiple Outdoor Living Spaces. Minutes To Light Rail and Just A Few Steps To Sterne Park, Downtown Littleton Shops, Restaurants and Community Events. Http://Www.Joshsteck.Com/Littleton-Station/
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 2,748 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,748 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 1,002 sqft (0.02 acres)
- MLS ID: 2133373
- On Market: 14 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Littleton Station
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Condominium
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2006
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Deck,Fence,Patio,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Moody
- Junior High: Goddard
- High School: Littleton
Listing by Steck Real Estate
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.