Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,562 sqft, $307/sqft
Mountain Views, Walkability, Work/Live...This Is Truly One-Of-A-Kind! This Would Make A Great Home For An Owner Occupant, Investor, Developer, Or Business. Walk To Shops, Light Rail, Restaurants, Big Littleton Recreation Center, and Pubs That Amazing Downtown Littleton Offers. This Is One Of Those Properties That Rarely Hits The Market. The Seller Intentionally Updated The Big Ticket Items But Tastefully Left The House In A Condition That Would Make A Use Transition Easy For The New Owner. Recent Updates Include Nest Thermostat, Plumbing, Replaced Sewer Line, Copper Water Line, Electrical, Can Lights, Shiplap, Engineered Hardwoods, Upstairs Bath, Detached Garage, Kitchen Sink and Faucet, Insulation, Washer Dryer. Ask Your Broker For The Full Detailed List. Per City Of Littleton, The Property Is Zoned t (Transitional). Uses Include Office, Vet, Sfh, Mf, Group Care, Assisted Living, Med/Dental, Studio, Retail, Etc... Info Can Be Found On City Website Or Calling City Of Littleton.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,562 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,362 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 200 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 3,049 sqft (0.07 acres)
- MLS ID: 1672083
- On Market: 20 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Downtown Littleton
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 1
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1900
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Smoke Free,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Fence,Front Porch,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Moody
- Junior High: Goddard
- High School: Littleton
Listing by Colorado Home Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.