Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 1 Bath, 1,300 sqft, $332/sqft
Charming Hidden Treasure Near Downtown Littleton. Remodeled 2 Bedroom Bungalow With A One Car Detached Garage Positioned On A Double Lot In The Heart Of Old Town Littleton. This Home Is A Perfect Combination Of Exposure To Nature, Trails, Shopping Or Dining On Main Street Which Is Only 3 Blocks Away. Light Rail Station, Stern Park, Arapahoe Community College and Rose Garden Are Within Walking Distance. Catch The Sunset Every Night In Your Sun Room Which Faces West. New Windows, New Exterior Paint. All Newer Appliances, Newer Flooring, French Drain In Back and North Sides Of The House. Water Heater Is 5 Years Old. Laundry Room Has Water Ejector System and Dehumidifier. Beautifully Decorated With Tasteful Decor. Garage Has Been Converted To Storage Area. Kitchen Corner Cabinet Is Included So Is Washer/Dryer. Garage Is 19 Ft. Long By 11 Ft. Wide, 7 Ft. 3 In. High. Garage Door Is 8 Ft. By 6 Ft. 4 In Wide. Buyer To Verify Square Footage.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Total Sqft: 1,300 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 970 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 120 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 9,627 sqft (0.22 acres)
- MLS ID: 4774601
- On Market: 19 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Windermere
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1909
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Laminate,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Smoke Free,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Gutters,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Moody
- Junior High: Euclid
- High School: Littleton
Listing by Realty One Group Premier
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.