Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 5,134 sqft, $234/sqft
One Of A Kind, Walk-Out Ranch-Style Home In The Desirable North Ranch Of Ken-Caryl. Beautiful Mountain Views Enjoyable From The Partially Covered, Wrap-Around Back Deck Or The Front Outdoor Brick Patio. Over 5000 Sq Ft With 4 Beds and 4 Baths Plus A Quiet Office. Fully Finished Walkout Basement With Bar, Gas Fireplace, Recreation Area, Plus A Full Bath and Bedroom. 3 Car Garage With New Doors and A South Facing Driveway With Extra Large Parking Pad For A Boat Or Rv. Granite Counters & Backsplash In Kitchen, Master Bath, Extensive Ceramic Tile & Oak Flooring, Very High Grade Carpet. Remodeled Master Bath With Granite Countertops, 5™ Shower With Âœs Curve Shower Doors, Forza Stone Shower Walls, Tile Floor. Deck Extensively Upgraded With Pressure Treated Cedar. 100 Yr Concrete Tile Roof. Great Curb Appeal With Low Maintenance Yard. The Cedar Walkway From The Deck To Driveway Is Superb. Gorgeous Home With Classic Ranch Style Appeal, Custom Ceilings, Extensive Custom Touches.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 5,134 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,134 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,567 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 24,045 sqft (0.55 acres)
- MLS ID: 7405313
- On Market: 18 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Ken Caryl
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1984
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Attic Fan,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Family Room
- Roof: Cement Shake
- Flooring: Carpet,Natural Stone,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Game Room,Heated Basement,Interior Basement Entrance,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Skylights,Smoke Free,Sump Pump,Utility Sink,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Central Vacuum,Compactor,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Sump Pump,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Deck,Exterior Basement Entrance,Gutters,Lighting,Patio,Sprinkler System,Wraparound Porch,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Bradford
- Junior High: Deer Creek
- High School: Chatfield
Listing by MB Schell Real Estate Group
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.