Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
0 Bed , 0 Bath, 0 sqft, $/sqft
Rare opportunity to own an absolutely unique and gorgeous piece of land in Roxborough Park. Create your own oasis on this 27 acres of beauty. Panoramic views of the mountains and the city, amazing rock outcroppings, wildlife and serenity are all abundant. Located at the end of the highly desirable Roxborough Park Community - a coded gate and county maintained road leads you through Roxborough State Park to this private property which is divided by the road. Each side of the property has an ideal site to build a home, both offering amazing views. The opportunities here are as endless as your imagination! Located within 10 minutes of retail, shopping, and schools, and nearby Arrowhead Golf Course, Lockheed Martin, Waterton Canyon and Chatfield Reservoir with easy access to the mountains or the city from C470. *When looking through the photos, note the highlighted areas - this is a general outline of the property*
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 0
- Bathrooms: 0
- Total Sqft: 0 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 0 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 27 acres (1,176,120 sqft)
- MLS ID: 9249916
- On Market: 8 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Roxborough
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Land
- Parking: 0
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 0
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features:
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Junior High:
- High School:
Listing by Colorado Home Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.