Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 4,019 sqft, $181/sqft
Wonderful Two Story Home Built By Village Homes and Backing To Open Space! Private Cul-De-Sac Location In The Valley Of Ken Caryl. Open Floor Plan. 4 Bedrooms Upstairs and Study/Bedroom On Main and One More Bedroom In The Basement. Large Kitchen Area With Desk. Jack and Jill Bath! Use Of All Ken Caryl Trails System! Large Front Lawn With Fenced Back Yard. Great Views From Both. Enjoy The Wildlife! Waiting For You Join The Neighborhood.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 4,019 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,000 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,204 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 8,312 sqft (0.19 acres)
- MLS ID: 3662061
- On Market: 27 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Ken Caryl Valley
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1992
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Deck,Exterior Basement Entrance,Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Gutters,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Bradford
- Junior High: Bradford
- High School: Chatfield
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.