Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,592 sqft, $169/sqft
Wonderful Well Built Mid-Century Brick Ranch Home. Same Owner Since Day It Was Built. Well Cared For. Original Hardwood Floors Refinished 2/19. Beautiful Landscaping With Amazing Flowers In The Spring and Summer. Spacious Rooms With Gleaming Floors. Kitchen Has Corian and High End Hardwood Cabinets. Well Established Littleton Neighborhood. Big Backyard Has Huge Trees, A Greenhouse, Covered Patio and A Bike Storage Shed. New Interior Paint Throughout. Clean, Move Right In. Great Starter Home For Any Family.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,592 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,814 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,296 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 9,365 sqft (0.21 acres)
- MLS ID: 3639365
- On Market: 21 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Meadowbrook
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 1
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1961
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: None
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Wood
- Interior Features: Foyer/Entry,Handicap Accessible,Master Bath,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Triple Pane Windows
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Garden Area,Greenhouse,Gutters,Maintenance Free Exterior,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Moody
- Junior High: Euclid
- High School: Heritage
Listing by Masitti Real Estate Group LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.