Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,360 sqft, $226/sqft
Absolutely Spectacular Normandy Estates Renovation*simply Beautiful!*gleaming Hardwood Floors Throughout Main & Upper Levels*incredible Master Suite W/5pc Bath & Soaking Tub*open Floorplan W/Great Room*gourmet Kitchen With Huge Island*stainless Steel Kitchen-Aid Appliances*slab Granite*2 Laundry Locations Upstairs & Lower Level*main Floor Study & 4th Bedroom*all New Doors & Windows*black Iron Railing*quiet Corner .4 Acre Lot Backing To Creek*beautiful Lower Level W/Wet Bar, Family Room Plus*bonus Room Or 5th Bedroom (Non-Conforming)*large Covered Patio - Great For Entertaining* Staked Stone Horizonal Gas Fireplace*this Home Will Not Disappoint!the Best Example Where 1960's Meets Modern Finishes!*walk To Nearby Normandy Estates Neighborhood Poo!*
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,360 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,360 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 988 sqft
- Lot size: 17,568 sqft (0.40 acres)
- MLS ID: 3787308
- On Market: 26 days
- County: Columbine
- Neighborhood: Normandy Estates
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1963
- Heat: Baseboard,Hot Water
- Cooling: Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pet Free,Remodeled,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Front Porch,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Normandy
- Junior High: Ken Caryl
- High School: Columbine
Listing by MB BILLY HALAX REAL ESTATE
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.