Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 2 Bath, 2,100 sqft, $195/sqft
Don't Miss This Adorable Ranch With Tons Of Unexpected Space and Outstanding Mountain Views! Highly Rated Littleton Public Schools! Finished Basement Offers Fourth Non-Conforming Bedroom and Potential Fifth, Currently Used As An Office. Double Pane Windows, New Roof In 2015. Move-In Ready Home Also Has Large, Flat Lot With Storage Sheds, Workshop, and A Big Shade Tree. Covered Patio Includes Functioning Hot Tub. Excellent Solar Rating Of 86 Plus Leased Solar Panels Dramatically Lower Energy Cost. Easy Access To Santa Fe, 470, Lightrail, Downtown Littleton, Aspen Grove, Chatfield State Park, and More - Just Move In!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 2,100 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,575 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,050 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 7,362 sqft (0.17 acres)
- MLS ID: 9969979
- On Market: 26 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Centennial Heights
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1961
- Heat: Baseboard,Hot Water
- Cooling: Attic Fan,Ceiling Fan,Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 1 Pellet Basement
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Internet Access (Wired),Pet Free,Smoke Free,Utility Sink,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Hot Tub/Spa,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Centennial
- Junior High: Goddard
- High School: Littleton
Listing by Realty One Group Premier
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.