Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,450 sqft, $208/sqft
Nestled On 1/2 Of An Acre Is A Place You Won't Want To Wait To Call Home. This Beautiful Home In Belleview Acres Shows A True Pride Of Ownership. Make Your Way Through The Solid Oak Double Doors, You Won't Be Disappointed. The Main Floor Features An Inviting Layout With Two Family Living Spaces (Both Providing Gas Fireplaces), Separate Dining Area, Wood Floors, Wet Bar, Pella & Medal Clad Casement Windows & Wood Plantation Shutters. The Large Kitchen Has Plenty Essential Counter/Cabinet Space and Is Perfect For Any Chef. With Cherry Cabinets, Sub Zero Fridge, Viking and Miele Appliances, You'll Sure Be Impressed. The Upstairs Master Is A Perfect Getaway -Private Deck, Pass Through Gas Fireplace, Walk In Closet and Spa-Like 5 Piece En Suite. Finished Basement With 2 Add'l Bedrooms, 3/4 Bath and Wet Bar. A Trex Deck, Stretching From Each End Of The Home, and Large Yard Make An Ideal Entertaining Space. You Will Have All The Storage Room You Need With The Oversized 3 Car Garage. New Roof.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,450 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,450 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,435 sqft
- Lot size: 21,780 sqft (0.50 acres)
- MLS ID: 5136748
- On Market: 10 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Belleview Acres
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1989
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Attic Fan,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pantry,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Fence,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Mount Carbon
- Junior High: Summit Ridge
- High School: Dakota Ridge
Listing by Edelweiss Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.