Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,731 sqft, $335/sqft
Executive Remodel With Huge Potential! One Of The Most Desirable Properties In The Denver Metro Area! The Perfect Ranch Style Layout For Now and The Golden Years. Sits On One Of The Best Lots In The Neighborhood, A-2 Zoning, Horse Property, Mountain Views With 1.6 Acres! It Gets Even Better! No Hoa, No Water Bill, Cozy Cul-De-Sac Location, Mature Trees Everywhere and More Parking Than You'll Know What To Do With. Enormous Backyard For Pets, Heated Garage, Amazing Northwestern Views Of 10 Undeveloped Acres. Quick Access To C-470, Grocery Stores, Restaurants, Banks and South West Plaza. Quick Closing
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,731 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,455 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,276 sqft
- Lot size: 2 acres (69,914 sqft)
- MLS ID: 7243508
- On Market: 11 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Montgomery Acres
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1976
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Vinyl/Linoleum
- Interior Features: Master Bath,Pantry,Smoke Free,Utility Sink
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Freezer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Garden Area,Grill,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Westridge
- Junior High: Summit Ridge
- High School: Dakota Ridge
Listing by Brokers Guild Classic
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.