Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,490 sqft, $198/sqft
Beautiful, Updated End-Unit Townhome In Quiet Millbrook Location! Gorgeous Remodeled Kitchen With New Countertops, Freshly Painted Cabinets, New Sink, Newer Appliances, Newer Vinyl Flooring and New Sliding Glass Door With Access To Balcony! Cozy Living Room With Fireplace, Vaulted Ceiling, Plenty Of Natural Light and New Laminate Flooring! Main Floor Master Suite With Attached Full Bathroom and New Laminate Flooring! New Furnace (2018)! New Central Ac (2018)! New Interior Paint (2018)! Awesome New Windows Throughout Home (2017)! New Sliding Glass Door With Internal Blinds (2017)! New roman Custom Window Shades (2017) Skylight! Attached Two-Car Garage! Located Near Schools, Parks, Bikepaths, Chatfield Reservoir and Light Rail Station (Mineral and Santa Fe)!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,490 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,285 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 410 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 1681277
- On Market: 8 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Millbrook
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Townhouse
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1984
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Laminate,Vinyl/Linoleum
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Master Bath,Master Suite,Remodeled,Skylights,Smoke Free,Updated,Vaulted,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Front Porch
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Columbine Hills
- Junior High: Ken Caryl
- High School: Columbine
Listing by MB DUFFY & ASSOCIATES LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.