Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 6 Bath, 6,388 sqft, $157/sqft
Beautiful Custom Home Situated At The End Of A Quiet Cul-De-Sac In Sought After Hillsboro Neighborhood In Grant Ranch. Main Floor Offers A Study/Formal Living Room, Dining Room With Wet Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Great Room and Main Level Master Suite With Walk Out To Deck. The Upper Level Features 3 Secondary Bedrooms, Each With An En-Suite Bath, and An Open Loft Area With Built-Ins For Office Space. Rare, Walk-Out Basement Designed For Fun! It Boasts An Open T.V Area With Fireplace and Wet Bar Including Refrigerator and Microwave, Wine/Beer Cellar, Indoor Sport Court Or Flex Room, Workout Area, Plenty Of Storage Plus A Bedroom and Bath With Steam Shower. Large Deck Overlooks The Private, Backyard With Plenty Of Room For Entertaining. Updates Done With An Emphasis On Sustainability. Many Amenities Of The Grant Ranch Neighborhood Include Parks, Playgrounds and Trails. The Community Pool/Clubhouse Has A Fire Pit, Barbeques, Tennis/Pickle Ball Courts and A Lake With A Marina For Members Use.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 6,388 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,323 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,548 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 11,909 sqft (0.27 acres)
- MLS ID: 2136661
- On Market: 25 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Grant Ranch
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1998
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Family Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pet Free,Speakers, Built-in,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Garden Area,Patio,Playground Area,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Blue Heron
- Junior High: Summit Ridge
- High School: Dakota Ridge
Listing by Perry & Co. Realtors DTC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.