Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 6,261 sqft, $234/sqft
This Classic Brick Home Is One Of A Kind, Situated On A Spacious Lot, W/360º Views In The North Ranch Community Of Ken Caryl Valley. As You Walk Up, The European Tudor Style Warmth Of The Home Draws You In. As You Enter, You Are Drawn To The 2-Story Family Room At The Back Of The Home, Complete W/Upper Level Loft, Library & 2-Sided Fireplace, Flanked In Classic Rich Wood & Tru Divided Lite Windows Throughout. The Main Floor Has A Light-Filled 2-Story Front Room W/Fireplace, Dining Room, Country Style Kitchen & Large Main Floor Master Suite. Upper Level Includes Secondary Master Suite, Loft, Library Nook, & 2 More Bedrooms W/Connecting Bath . The Sprawling Basement Includes Fireplace, Bedroom, Open Family Room Area, Bar & Kitchen Space Perfect For Large Gatherings. The Outdoor Entertaining Area Is Perfect For Summer Evening Gatherings Under The Awning Covered Patio Overlooking The Spectacular Fountain, Gardens & City & Mountain Views. This One Is Ready To Move Into & Make It Your Own.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 6,261 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,261 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,484 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 34,892 sqft (0.80 acres)
- MLS ID: 3436424
- On Market: 25 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: North Ranch at Ken Caryl
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1988
- Heat: Hot Water
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Attic Fan,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 4 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Family Room,Kitchen,Living Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Internet Access (Wired),Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Security System,Skylights,Smoke Free,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Patio,Sprinkler System,Water Feature,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Bradford
- Junior High: Bradford
- High School: Chatfield
Listing by Milehimodern
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.