Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 2 Bath, 2,356 sqft, $180/sqft
**** Price Reduction! Motivated Seller! **** Make Sure You Check Out The Virtual Tour!! Charming Ranch Located Just Steps From Historical Downtown Littleton!! This Brick Home Has Been Lovingly and Thoroughly Remodeled Including New Kitchen With Matching Stainless Steel Appliances, Newly Renovated Bathrooms, Slab Quartz In The Kitchen, New Roof In 2016, Completely Remodeled Basement, and So Much More. This Lot Is Huge With Mature Landscaping In Front Yard, Water Feature In Back, Storage Shed For Tools, and Paved Patio. Enjoy All Seasons In Newly Remodeled 280 Square Foot Sunroom! Downtown Littleton Is Just A Short Walk Away, Enjoy Dining, Shopping, Parks, and Community Events Without Ever Getting In Your Car. Hurry, Great Location and Competitive Price- This One Won't Last!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 2,356 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,100 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,178 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 8,756 sqft (0.20 acres)
- MLS ID: 2624776
- On Market: 11 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Berry Knoll
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1962
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan,Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Five Piece Bath,Heated Basement,Internet Access (Wired),Master Suite,Pantry,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Sump Pump,Updated
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Fence,Gutters,Patio,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Field
- Junior High: Goddard
- High School: Littleton
Listing by LEGACY REALTY
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.