Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 3 Bath, 1,600 sqft, $258/sqft
Impressive mountain Feel Townhome In New and Desirable Area Of Littleton; 2 Bedrooms With Attached Bathrooms Granite, Stone and Stunning: Master Bedroom With Ensuite Will Pleasantly Surprise You As You Enter Via 9 Foot Double Doors Into A Huge Space With Wonderful Natural Light Flowing Through Ample Sized Windows. The Master Bath Boasts Granite and Stone With 5 Piece Ensemble and Walk In Closet. The Main Floor Houses The Open Concept Kitchen (Large Island Of Granite & Ss Appliances), Dining Area Living Room and 1/4 Bath With Fabulous Electric Fireplace To Warm You In The Cold Months and Create Just The Right Ambiance Year Round.Step Out The Front Door To Your 120 Sq ' Patio For Additional Living Space 3 Seasons Of The Year. Easy Access To The Large 2 Car Garage From The Kitchen. You Really Must See This gem. Quick Close and Move In Before The Snow Flies !
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 1,600 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,600 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 2692559
- On Market: 03 days
- County: Heritage
- Neighborhood: Littleton Village
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Townhouse
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2017
- Builder: Century
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Electric Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Smoke Free,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Fence,Front Porch,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Hopkins
- Junior High: Euclid
- High School: Heritage
Listing by Brokers Guild-Cherry Creek Ltd.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.