Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 5 Bath, 4,911 sqft, $387/sqft
This Recently Renovated Mid-Century Modern Sits On 2.27 Acres With A 4-Stall Barn & Horse Pasture. 120 Windows Flood This Home With Natural Light. No Expense Spared On Recent Updates Including New Hardwood Flooring, Custom Mahogany Doors, Beamed Ceilings, and Fencing & Landscaping. The Great Room Is The Perfect Place To Entertain With A Spacious Kitchen W/ Quartz Counters, High-End Appliances, and Island With Breakfast Bar. Living & Dining Adjoin With Windows Overlooking The Back Patio, A Copper-Topped Wood Burning Fireplace, and Built-In Wine Storage/Bar. A Decadent Master Boasts A Custom Walk-In Closet Where Clerestory Windows Provide Natural Light, A Coffee Bar, Cozy Sitting Area With Fireplace and Luxury Bath. A Study, 2 Family Rooms, A Gallery, 3 More Bedrooms, and 4 Baths Complete This Home. Enveloped By Mature Landscaping Amid 80' Cottonwood Trees & Located Within The Quiet Shadycroft Acres Community Yet It Is A Short Walk Or Bike Ride To Heritage High and Downtown Littleton.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 4,911 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,911 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 932 sqft Garden Level
- Lot size: 2 acres (98,881 sqft)
- MLS ID: 4617620
- On Market: 8 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Shadycroft Acres
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Multi-Level
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1956
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 4 Ethanol,Gas/Gas Logs,Wood Basement,Family Room,Great Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Built-Up(Tar & Gravel)
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Interior Basement Entrance,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Remodeled,Skylights,Updated,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Washer,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Gas Valve,Gutters,Patio,Playground Area,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Runyon
- Junior High: Euclid
- High School: Heritage
Listing by RE/MAX Cherry Creek
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.