Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 4 Bath, 1,877 sqft, $360/sqft
Beautiful New Town-Homes Located In The Heart Of Old Historic Littleton! One Block From Main Street. Easy Access To All The Great Restaurants, Shops and Light Rail. Gorgeous Finishes With Wide Open Floor Plans. Hickory Floors, Quartz Counter Tops, Kitchen Island, Gas Fire Place, Euro Style Cabinetry. Floating Steel Staircase With Butcher Block Treads, Steel Trim Accents, Vessel Style Sinks In Powder Baths. Custom Mirror Applications, Terrific and Stylish Tile Selections, Master Bedroom/Bathroom With Walk In Closet and Frameless Euro Glass Shower Door. Two Secondary Bedrooms. Large Oversized Windows That Provide A Lot Of Natural Light. Access To Rooftop Deck With Gas Line For Bbq and Amazing Mountain Views. Attached Two Car Garage That Connects To First Floor Flex/Office Space. Come and See! These Units Will Not Disappoint!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 1,877 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,877 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 8322836
- On Market: 26 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Old Littleton
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Townhouse
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2018
- Heat: Floor Furnace
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Rolled Roofing
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features:
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Centennial
- Junior High: Goddard
- High School: Littleton
Listing by DVX PROPERTIES LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.