Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 6 Bath, 6,295 sqft, $278/sqft
Quiet Private Setting*unobstructed 180 Degree Views All The Way To Pikes Peak*contemporary Custom Ranch On 2.2 Acres Designed By 2008 Parade Of Homes Award Winner*open Floor Plan Is Perfect For Entertaining*stunning-Nothing Short Of Spectacular*true Country In The City Living Zoned A-1 Allows Horses*fully Fenced*dramatic Entry Boasts Gleaming Brazilian Cherry Flooring/Leaded Glass Doors*main Floor Master Suite, Gas Fireplace, French Doors To Trex Deck, and All The Comfortable Luxuries*main Floor 2nd Master/Mother-In-Law Suite Features Separate Sitting Retreat/Separate Garage Access *3 Fireplaces*expansive Great Room, 19 Foot Ceilings*handicap Features-36 Doors, 52 Hallways*main Floor Study*gourmet Kitchen-Gorgeous Details*finished Walk-Out Basement, Wet Bar, Fireplace, 3 Beds-Private Baths*built-In Speakers*2 Laundries*3 Furnaces, 3 Ac, 2 Water Heaters*central Alarm*heated Tile Floors*extensive Decks/Patios, Professional Custom Landscaping, Sprinkler*oversized 4 Car Attached Garage*
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 6,295 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,739 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,780 sqft
- Lot size: 2 acres (96,268 sqft)
- MLS ID: 8737820
- On Market: 05 days
- County: Columbine
- Neighborhood: Jefferson County South
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2007
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Great Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Handicap Accessible,Heated Basement,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Sump Pump,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Sump Pump,Warming Oven/Drawer
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Gutters,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Leawood
- Junior High: Ken Caryl
- High School: Columbine
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.