Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 2,608 sqft, $187/sqft
Oakbrook Neighborhood In Award Winning Littleton School District Offers This Beautiful Multilevel Home On One Of The Largest Lots On A Quiet Cul De Sac. Updated Kitchen With High End Quiet Close Cabinets, Granite Counters and Loads Of Storage, Newer Paint Inside and Out and Newer Carpet. New Windows Throughout! The Oversize Master Suite Has A Walk In Closet and Updated Bath. Quality Finished Basement Has A Large 3/4 Bathroom Perfect For Guests Or Kids Sleepovers. Enjoy The Outdoor Space In The Covered Patio and Notice How Private The Yard Is. The Over Sized 2 Car Garage Has A Dedicated Workshop Space Which Is Always Well Used. Easy Access To C- 470. This Little Gem Is Hard To Find and Best Priced Home In The Area. Get In Now Before School Starts...You Will Be Very Happy In This Well Cared For Home.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 2,608 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,449 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 624 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 8,712 sqft (0.20 acres)
- MLS ID: 8603053
- On Market: 16 days
- County: Heritage
- Neighborhood: Oakbrook
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Multi-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1982
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Internet Access (Wired),Master Bath,Pantry,Updated,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Hopkins
- Junior High: Powell
- High School: Heritage
Listing by COLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIAL 54
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.