Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,449 sqft, $191/sqft
Buyers Bought This Home With The Intention To Remodel and Live In It. Their Plans Changed and Now This Stunning Remodeled Home Is For Sale. One Of The Best Lots Backing Up To A Farm and Located On The Same Street As The Pool, Tennis Courts, and Park. This Stunning Home Was Just Repainted On The Inside and Out. New Hardware and Lighting Throughout and A New Walk-In Laundry/Flex Room On The Main Level. The Kitchen Features White Cabinets, Stainless Appliances, and A White Subway Tile Backsplash. The Master Suite Offers An Updated Attached Bathroom. The Upstairs Features Three More Large Bedrooms and A Fully Renovated Bathroom. The Sunroom On The Back Of The House Is A Bonus Feature With Tile Floors and Great Natural Light. This Home Is In A Highly Desired Neighborhood and Can Accommodate A Quick Move In.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,449 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,943 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,012 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 14,717 sqft (0.34 acres)
- MLS ID: 4602569
- On Market: 14 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Normandy Estates
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1962
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Master Suite
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Fence,Front Porch,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Normandy
- Junior High: Ken Caryl
- High School: Columbine
Listing by Premier Properties
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.